FOR SALE: Chevy Avalanche Truck

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
kjell

FOR SALE: Chevy Avalanche Truck

Post by kjell » Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:24 pm

2013 Chevrolet Black Diamond Avalanche LTZ 4x4, 4 door, short bed truck. I inherited this vehicle from my sister, who was the original owner, last year when she passed away. It is really not my type of vehicle(too fancy) and I already have a good truck, so I would like to sell it. Here is what I know about it:

My sister purchased it new in 2013(the last year these were made) from an Issaquah Chevy dealership where she had it regularly maintained. She always kept it garaged. It is the fanciest version with all the bells and whistles. I think she paid around $55,000 or more for it.

Under 88,000 original miles
5.3 liter V8 engine with a six-speed automatic transmission
Towing package
Roof rack
20 inch alloy wheels
Sunroof
Back seat folds down and rear of cab opens up to the bed of the truck
Leather heated/cooled seats
Back up camera
Navigation system
Bose surround-sound audio system
Rear seat entertainment system(DVD)
New rear brakes
All new tires
...and I'm sure many other features I do not know about

These are the problems I know about:

Crack across the windshield
Small dent on passenger side front fender(sister bumped into the garage when pulling in)
A few minor scratches
In the year I have had it, it has run good but has had the check engine light come on twice which proved to be the number one cylinder spark plug was fouling, don't know the cause.

Putting in the VIN at Kelly Blue Book and putting the condition in the middle(Good) it comes up with a price range for private sales at $16,047 to 18,950, with the median being $17,499, so my asking price is $17,000.

Please CALL(NO text): 360-399-0431
Kjell Bagge

kjell

Re: FOR SALE: Chevy Avalanche Truck

Post by kjell » Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:10 am

Still available
Kjell Bagge

Return to “Main Forum”     Back