FS - This, that, and the other

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
BetsyC

FS - This, that, and the other

Post by BetsyC » Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:49 pm

Photos available on all items.

Never used J-style kayak rack. Asking $100.
It's a Yakima rack sold by Subaru, so has the Subaru label, purchased new in 2013. It looks to be missing a couple of easily replaced bolts, and I have round bar or Subaru factory bar mounts I could set you up with. Photos available on request. Here's the Yakima page of the current product for reference (https://www.rei.com/product/117530/yakima-jayhook-kayak-rack).

*SOLD* Very lightly used light-weight Big Agnes SL 30 women's sleeping bag. Asking $100.
This is a very lightly used and fantastic summer weather down bag for a small person (I'm 5'5" at it fit me fine) who likes a mummy bag. It’s a right-hand zip. As you'll see in the description it can be shortened for a smaller or growing person. It's pretty lightweight (2#). I paid $225 for it in 2021, and a mummy bag just isn't right for me. I would love to see it get used. Here's the info page from REI: (https://www.rei.com/product/168179/big-agnes-sarvis-sl-30-sleeping-bag-womens?redirect-pup=false)

Women's Garmont Xena (yes, like the warrior princess, though they're not THAT old!) Hybrid Ski boots. Asking $75. These have been well worn, but have a lot of life left in them. Come with swapable soles which can be used for alpine or AT bindings. The AT soles have barely been used, the alpine soles have another year or two on them. Walk/Ski setting, 277 mm shell (I wear a women's size 8), moldable liner.

Please text 5oh9-99six-269six for photos or to arrange to see. Thanks!
Betsy
Last edited by BetsyC on Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BetsyC

Re: FS - This, that, and the other

Post by BetsyC » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:57 am

All prices negotiable, by the way.

elickerj

Re: FS - This, that, and the other

Post by elickerj » Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:06 am

Hi, did you sell the kayak rack? Jim, Winthrop, 765-491-8141

Return to “Main Forum”     Back