Auto Zen Detailing In Twisp - My experience.

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
connieburke

Auto Zen Detailing In Twisp - My experience.

Post by connieburke » Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:39 pm

I got a complete interior and exterior cleaning as a gift to myself at Auto Zen Detailing in Twisp, WA. It's the best gift I have given myself in ages and worth every penny!

I transport my grandkids year-round, and their mess in my car is enormous. Even with frequent stops and the car wash for vacuuming and trash removal, I could never spend the time necessary to do more than the basics.

My 4-year-old car was left dirty inside and out, which is depressing. After a Zen spa day, she returned looking like a brand-new car. Zen even steamed the kids' car seats with their questionable stains and gooey cup holders.

Zen's service was first class, and my car was pure perfection inside and out. She's a joy to drive, and I won't wait until she needs another deep cleaning. She'll be going back for mini spa days to save my sanity!​
Connie Burke - Twisp

emily_wolak

Re: Auto Zen Detailing In Twisp - My experience.

Post by emily_wolak » Sat Aug 03, 2024 4:40 pm

Awesome!! Good to know! Thank you for sharing your experience!

in the cedars

Post by in the cedars » Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:17 pm

Thanks for sharing, Connie. I have two vehicles and they are real messy after all the dust this season. I'll give them a call.

cwesthoff40

Post by cwesthoff40 » Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:25 am

Thats who I have detail my wifes SUV and she raves about how good a job they do, it's like a spa day for her vehicle.

Chris

Return to “Main Forum”     Back