Building Materials wanted to remodel Twisp River Cabin

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
tristanbgilb

Building Materials wanted to remodel Twisp River Cabin

Post by tristanbgilb » Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:47 pm

I own a cabin which is riverfront on the Twisp River almost 9 miles up Twisp River Road. I am refurbishing this aged cabin so that my children will have a home in the Methow Valley to be productive working class persons when housing is so difficult here and will likely be worse in the future. The rising costs of rent and home ownership are making it more and more of a struggle to live here. I need building materials to keep this project going on a minimal budget. We are keeping our eyes on the recycle center and have found great stuff there. We are in need of lumber, wiring, insulation, light fixtures. and an airtight wood stove, and much more. If you have items that would work well in our remodel, I will be forever grateful to keep this project going and have this cabin winterized before cold weather sets in. Also flooring and roofing are needed. So much to do and needing building supplies to keep this remodel going.
Tristan B Gilbert
509-997-5838
Tristan Gilbert

tristanbgilb

Re: Building Materials wanted to remodel Twisp River Cabin

Post by tristanbgilb » Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:36 pm

Thanks everyone that has helped me with inexpensive or donated items. Lots more work to do. Contact me if you have anything that you think could help our project.
Tristan
cell -5099975838
text or voice
Tristan Gilbert

Return to “Main Forum”     Back