For Sale: Chevy Bolt EV Hatchback 2018

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
grumeti

For Sale: Chevy Bolt EV Hatchback 2018

Post by grumeti » Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:29 pm

2018 Chevy Bolt EV Hatchback
Price: $16,500 OBO
Miles: 43,243
Color: dark grey/back
Condition: excellent
Battery recall: brand new battery installed in Feb. 2022 @ 21K miles.
Comes with a sport hitch package for bike or cargo rack.

I am the second owner, bought it last year from someone in Twisp. Car is in excellent condition, inside and out. Only issue is a small crack in the license plate molding, and the TPMS light stays on (sensor issue, tire is fine and holds air). Selling because my job requires me to drive to rural areas in E. Wa where EV charges are few and far between and it's just not practical.

On a full charge, summer range = ~289 miles, winter = ~190 miles.
Extremely practical, no emissions vehicle for those whose rack up high miles during daily RT trips between Mazama/Winthrop/Twisp/Carlton. Can round trip to Wenatchee/Chelan/Omak, or one way to Seattle/Bellingham on a single charge. I drove the car both in they valley and to and from the west side last winter and it performed just fine on the snow and ice. Handles fine on local dirt roads.

Just 2 seasons on the summer tires, and 1 season on the winter tires (can provide brand/model upon request). Can include winter tires (no rims) for $300. Comes with Chevy EV charger.

Text/Call 520 86 nine 569two or email dkatz12090@gmail.com if interested and want to see photos. Located 2 miles outside Winthrop.

grumeti

Re: For Sale: Chevy Bolt EV Hatchback 2019

Post by grumeti » Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:33 pm

Original post said 2018, which is incorrect. It's a 2019.
Still for sale!

2019 Chevy Bolt EV Hatchback
Price: $16,500 OBO
Miles: 43,243
Color: dark grey/back
Condition: excellent
Battery recall: brand new battery installed in Feb. 2022 @ 21K miles.
Comes with a sport hitch package for bike or cargo rack.

I am the second owner, bought it last year from someone in Twisp. Car is in excellent condition, inside and out. Only issue is a small crack in the license plate molding, and the TPMS light stays on (sensor issue, tire is fine and holds air). Selling because my job requires me to drive to rural areas in E. Wa where EV charges are few and far between and it's just not practical.

On a full charge, summer range = ~289 miles, winter = ~190 miles.
Extremely practical, no emissions vehicle for those whose rack up high miles during daily RT trips between Mazama/Winthrop/Twisp/Carlton. Can round trip to Wenatchee/Chelan/Omak, or one way to Seattle/Bellingham on a single charge. I drove the car both in they valley and to and from the west side last winter and it performed just fine on the snow and ice. Handles fine on local dirt roads.

Just 2 seasons on the summer tires, and 1 season on the winter tires (can provide brand/model upon request). Can include winter tires (no rims) for $300. Comes with Chevy EV charger.

Text/Call 520 86 nine 569two or email dkatz12090@ gmail dot com if interested and want to see photos or test drive. Located 2 miles outside Winthrop.

krh

Re: For Sale: Chevy Bolt EV Hatchback 2018

Post by krh » Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:26 am

Hi - this is an FYI for anyone buying or selling a used EV. There is a $4000 tax credit available for used EV's but the catch is that you only get it if you go through a dealer. Fortunately, some smart people figured out a way to make it work for individuals to sell to each other and still get the credit. A year or two ago some techie guys from Seattle created an on-line dealership called KeySavvy: https://www.keysavvy.com.

I just used them to sell my Bolt to a family member and it was so easy I couldn't believe it! They even give you the tax credit up front so the buyer pays $4000 less than asking price, and the seller collects the entire amount. KeySavvy deals with the IRS to collect the $4000. The whole process only took about an hour on line, and I received my money 3 days later. (They don't release the funds until they have received the title, which the seller mails to an address in Arizona).

The fee for this service is $198, split between buyer and seller. The default is that each pays $99, but you can change that however you want.
Katie Haven

Return to “Main Forum”     Back