ISO pet sitters

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
4XVK

ISO pet sitters

Post by 4XVK » Thu May 09, 2024 2:46 pm

Wanting to reach out and fill the Rolodex with a couple potential pet/house sitters willing to take care of a dog and cat combo. Sometimes spanning a few days, rarely longer but potentially covering a month or two this fall. Kennels are OK but an at home arrangement would be ideal.

We are close to down town Winthrop.

The cat will scream at you and demand things-- never satiated. The dog is an older sweetheart who wants to walk and howl with a friend in the mornings.

If you are keen for this potential opportunity over any of those stretches of time, please text or call; we'd love to meet you.

509 550 8658
Jaяed

Sheena

Re: ISO pet sitters

Post by Sheena » Thu May 09, 2024 3:56 pm

Hi Jared,
I think you could use the search feature on the forum to find more individuals offering pet care directly but I came across this Rover app. recently and thought I’d pass it along.

jimbo

Post by jimbo » Thu May 09, 2024 9:59 pm

Family members of mine have had good experience with this service.

Advertisements for sitters and people seeking sitters. trustedhousesitters.com

There is a nominal fee to join….but I think that’s mostly to keep the jerks out…

Ananda

Post by Ananda » Fri May 10, 2024 7:35 am

Another vote for TrustedHousesitters!

We are members on there and it saves money in the long-run whether you're a sitter or a homeowner. Not sure it it's okay to post a link but I am a member and can answer questions and offer a referral discount (to us both, if used): trustedhousesitters.com/refer/RAF658266/?utm_source=copy-link&utm_medium=refer-a-friend&utm_campaign=refer-a-friend
25% off membership

Email syngli at methow dot com if you'd like to ask questions regarding THS if you're considering joining.

Return to “Main Forum”     Back