Vitalant Spring Blood Drive @ Liberty Bell HS

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
ashort

Vitalant Spring Blood Drive @ Liberty Bell HS

Post by ashort » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:42 pm

Your Blood Donation Can Save a Mom like Trish

When you donate at our blood drive on 05/14/2024 beginning at 11:00 AM, you could help a mom like Trish, who needed 52 units of blood during the birth of her fourth child, Dobry, via cesarean hysterectomy. A long recovery followed, including eight surgeries and an additional 12 units of blood.

"Each day, I reflect in appreciation over the many, many people who sat in a chair and gave selflessly from their physical body, in order to save my life," Trish said. "Because of them, I get to see my kids grow up."

What happened to Trish is more common than you may think. 1 in 83 moms need a blood transfusion after giving birth. Join us in honoring mothers and their incredible strength. Donate April 21-May 23 and be automatically entered to win one of 83 gift cards worth $83 each.* opt- in required.

Please sign up today to give blood at our blood drive on 05/14/2024 beginning at 11:00 AM. The blood drive will be held at Liberty Bell High School in the Gym.

https://donors.vitalant.org/dwp/portal/dwa/appointment/guest/phl/timeSlotsExtr?token=6VqB41QttbovhJGOc7frFS8bvdDS0LU31jtTrVZ8b3o%3D

If you'd like to schedule an appointment or have any questions, please call or email me at 509-714-6443.

Warmest regards,

Amber

SherpaDave

Re: Vitalant Spring Blood Drive @ Liberty Bell HS

Post by SherpaDave » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:39 pm

Come on and join me! Give a pint and drink a pint at OSB Taproom afterwards. DaveP

Return to “Main Forum”     Back