Found Dog

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
jtingley

Found Dog

Post by jtingley » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:27 pm

Hey all! Found a dog in the alley near Hank's mini mart about 10 minutes ago. He is male, maybe 60 pounds? All brown, long legs, short hair, full tail, big head with a black snout and black spots on his tongue. He has two collars on, one is a sliding chain type that gets tighter when he pulls and the other is a normal fabric collar with a plastic buckle. Neither collar has contact info. I'm going to walk him around asking anyone if they know him, but if he's yours just give me a call or text at (478) 972-2525 ! Also posting a photo of him on the Buy Nothing facebook page.

jtingley

Re: Found Dog

Post by jtingley » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:07 pm

Diesel just made it back home!

Side note: I think this is the fifth loose dog I have taken in over the last few years in the valley and every single one of them has been nice to my dog if they happen to interact, nice to me, and all of them have had a person out there looking for them or happy to get them back home. Having lived in places where stray/abandoned/abused dogs are a constant issue, you have no idea how happy this place and its people make me! When I come across dogs on the loose here I have always managed to reunite them with their people by the end of the day, thanks to facebook or the bulletin board or rabies tags or word of mouth or whatever. Sweet relief! Thanks Methow Valley.

Return to “Main Forum”     Back