Please take this hot tub

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
Kellar

Please take this hot tub

Post by Kellar » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:37 am

Free Apollo Spa hot tub with insulated cover. 82 in. x 82 in. Probably weighs 800 lbs. Tub itself is in good condition, and was serviced last summer by Methow Pool & Spa.

What's the catch? It has a very slow leak in one of the jets. Easy fix for someone with the time and patience to fix it. The housing also recently served as a very cozy home to a bushy tailed wood rat, who did what wood rats do with much of the foam insulation under the tub. The wood rat has been humanely evicted and the evidence of her has been removed to best of my ability. (The tub itself is clean and has always been rodent-free.)

At this point, we do not plan to use it. Since it is still serviceable, it would be good to see it put to use. If no one wants it for free, I will gladly pay someone a reasonable amount to haul it away. Call/text Lauren. 509 two zero one three five eight one.

Kellar

Re: Please take this hot tub

Post by Kellar » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:57 pm

To clarify: the spray-foam insulation on the tub and components is still in pretty good shape. The sheet insulation on the inside walls of the housing is gone. Buy some new sheet foam glue it to the inside walls, and it's good to go for winter use or ready for the next critter to move in...

Kellar

Re: Please take this hot tub

Post by Kellar » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:47 am

Still available.... If you want it, I can help you figure out delivery.

Return to “Main Forum”     Back