$30/hour dishwasher job

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
johnnyb

$30/hour dishwasher job

Post by johnnyb » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:53 am

Tappi in Twisp needs a dishwasher. $30/hour plus tips and shift meal. Respond here with experience and availability.

Ananda

Re: $30/hour dishwasher job

Post by Ananda » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:55 pm

My teen daughter messaged you over on Instagram with her availability and job experience.

tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:27 pm

I am Tristan B Gilbert.

I had a job as a dishwasher when I was in high school at a senior living facility. This was a good facility with a professional dishwasher set up for high capacity.

I went into the US Navy where I was a nuclear power plant operator specialized as an engineering lab technician doing nuclear plant chemistry and radiation/contamination control.

After being discharged from the navy, I did some traveling around and ended up on St. John Island in the US Virgin Islands. Here I washed dishes the hard way with a three bay sink and bleach water for sanitization.

I am 53 years of age and have worked with dishwashers way older than me that were great at teaching about the meditation of scrubbing dishes with sink.

I haven't had a job in the last 25 years. I was a homeless veteran for much of my adult life. I have income from my military service.
'
I would be most interested in working 2 days a week or so.

I require vegetarian meals allowing for milk products and eggs.

Tristan B Gilbert
Tristan Gilbert

johnnyb

Post by johnnyb » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:55 pm

Thanks, Tristan, for responding. I have filled the position for now, but will keep your info handy in case the job opens up again.

johnnyb

Post by johnnyb » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:57 pm

Ananda wrote:
> My teen daughter messaged you over on Instagram with her availability and
> job experience.
"Thanks, Ananda, for reaching out. I filled the position. Your daughter is welcomed to drop by for an application for a future opening.

Return to “Main Forum”     Back