Palestine

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
Dana

Palestine

Post by Dana » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:54 pm

Can someone tell me how to contact Stephan Miranda; he has an excellent letter to the editor in this week's MVN about the genocide underway in Palestine. I would like to talk to him. I spent a month in Palestine in 2018 and was impressed by the cruelty and brutality of the Israelis; many Palestinians were killed in the month that I was there, simply shot in the head. I have an article about Palestine at the Methow Naturalist website about my time there, andI post every day about Gaza on Yipdoggies@googlegroups.com, if interested let me know or find the group. My perspective is 'all people are equal, god does not pick favorites.' Pretty radical I know. Dana

tomandmonica

Re: Palestine

Post by tomandmonica » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:31 pm

Clicking on the link in your post sends me to one of those off-putting pages that suggest a more labyrinthine path than I care to follow - typically requiring me to renounce all previous allegiances and submit to the new and improved regime that supersedes that which, though it was quite adequate in the past, now opens new possibilities for deep interconnectivity. I probably agree with you on the issue at hand, were I able to actually to be able to have it at hand.

Return to “Main Forum”     Back