Best way to advertise our business services?

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
jazzsinger

Re: Best way to advertise our business services?

Post by jazzsinger » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:25 am

It's been great to read all these helpful responses. How do you feel about social media? Have your created your own Facebook page or Instagram page? Each has a stronger appeal to a different demographic. I'm flabbergasted with the response I get when I post for the Pub on Instagram. A few minutes later our followers have already "viewed" "played" and "liked"! Facebook is a good place to post more details about your services. Both sites build loyalty and referrals - just for the price of your time. I am also a fan of database management and keeping in touch with past customers. The first step is to create a marketing plan. If you want to sit down with me and talk about it, give me a call - Tani

tristanbgilb

Re: Best way to advertise our business services?

Post by tristanbgilb » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:26 pm

I am General Manager for KFAC-LP 105.5 FM Twisp WA. Our station is owned and operated by the non-profit American Legion Post 0143 Methow Valley. We are offering to run a public service announcement (PSA) about you and your business and information about how you are serving the Methow Valley and contact information. We will put this PSA tailored to your needs in our rotation to be heard over and over all year long. For $100 each year we will provide this service to Methow businesses. 509-997-5838
Tristan Gilbert

Return to “Main Forum”     Back