FS PaceSaver Boss 4.5 power chair

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
daved20319

FS PaceSaver Boss 4.5 power chair

Post by daved20319 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:55 am

My wife passed, so this chair needs a new home. This is a large, heavy duty machine, with a 450 pound weight capacity and a ~25 mile range. If you're looking for a chair to run the boardwalks at Yellowstone, or the aisles at Walmart, this is the machine. For getting around in your house, not so much. This thing retails for around the $5000 mark, and that's with standard seat and batteries, we upgraded both. That's also what you'd have to pay for one, this is not the sort of machine Medicare will approve.

Included in the price is the standard line voltage charger, a car charger for topping it off on the road, and a hitch mounted carrier. The carrier has hardly been used, I found it more convenient and secure to just drive it up into my Suburban with ramps. Yes, it'll fit, and with practice, you can even learn to turn it around. I also have a few other misc, accessories, as well as the original documentation. I can deliver in the Valley, asking price is $2000. Call/text Dave at 509-429-0548.
Dave Dunn
Twisp

Return to “Main Forum”     Back