Do you want to learn to sew your own framebag for your bike?

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
zoey&jack

Do you want to learn to sew your own framebag for your bike?

Post by zoey&jack » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:42 pm

Do you like riding bikes? Do you want to learn how to sew? Have you ever found yourself wishing you had a little spot to store an extra jacket, repair tools, a water bladder, a bag of snackies, or a bike lock on your bike while maintaining a sleek machine? Have you ever wanted to learn how to make any kind of outdoor bag, backpack, or gear?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be interested in our Framebag Sewing Clinic!

My partner (Jack) and I (Zoey) started bikepacking a few years ago, and to avoid the cost of buying all new bike bags and gear we sewed our own framebags and panniers. We tested and refined our gear over many iterations, and we put the final versions to the ultimate test on a 4,500 mile bikepacking journey around the west last summer.

We are relatively new to the Methow Valley, and we’d like to foster and support the biking/outdoor community here. We hope that providing a clinic for folks to learn how to sew their own gear could open the doors to bikepacking, backpacking, and beyond! The possibilities are endless once you know the basics of seams, zippers, and making basic patterns!

**If you are interested in our Framebag Sewing Clinic, please fill out this quick interest survey!!**
https://forms.gle/hjvqqkGB2NeFXK8CA
We’re hoping to gauge interest so that we can put together a workshop that is valuable and accessible for anyone.

Thanks so much!
Jack and Zoey
Last edited by zoey&jack on Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

jweagant

Re: Do you want to learn to sew your own framebag for your bike?

Post by jweagant » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:45 am

The link doesn’t seem to work. I would be interested.
J Weagant

Payne

Post by Payne » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:10 am

Same for me - broken link. Definitely interested!

JPhC

Post by JPhC » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:26 am

If you copy the link without the final characters <br/>, it works.

zoey&jack

Post by zoey&jack » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:13 am

I removed those last characters on the link! It should work now. Thanks for the heads up (:

Return to “Main Forum”     Back