Parlor in the Round - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
Methow Arts

Parlor in the Round - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Post by Methow Arts » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:08 pm

Attention Methow Arts volunteers! Are you ready for our Barn show next month?
Mark your calendars for the evening of February 3rd, as Methow Arts brings Parlor in the Round to the Methow Valley.

In order for us to bring this show to the community we need volunteers! You get free admission to the show.

Volunteer shifts are as follows (times are approximate and may differ slightly) on Feb 3rd:
Set up - 9am to 11am
Entry/Door - 5:30pm to 7pm
Bar/Concession - Shift A: 5:30pm to 8:00 & Shift B: 7:30pm to 10:00pm
Clean up - 9:30pm to 11:00pm

Please let me know if you have any questions, or are interested in volunteering. Or, if you want, feel free to visit Volunteer Methow to sign up. It would be greatly appreciated!

Tickets are on sale now if you are unable to volunteer. Door open at 6:00 to the public, show starts at 7:00pm. Information on our website www.methowarts.org

Thank you,
Patti Somerville
Methow Arts
email: coordinator.methowarts@gmail.com
office: 509.997.4004
Last edited by Methow Arts on Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

neiljohnson

Re: Methow Arts Fest 2023 - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Post by neiljohnson » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:30 pm

I would be happy to volunteer for any of the shifts other than the alcohol/server. In the past, I have been either set-up or tear-down, but also would be fine with the ticket desk slot. Thank you.

Neil Johnson

Methow Arts

Re: Parlor in the Round - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Post by Methow Arts » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:55 am

Hi Neil - I see you signed up for clean up. Thank you. I just changed the title of this post! It was incorrectly labeled as Arts Fest, but is in fact Parlor in the Round.
My apologies, but I am assuming you realized the mistake.

Thanks. We will be in touch closer to the date with more details.

Methow Arts

Re: Parlor in the Round - VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED!

Post by Methow Arts » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:49 pm

Hello Methow Valley. We here at Methow Arts are excited for our show "Parlor in the Round" coming up this Saturday.
It's going to be so great to get back into the Barn with you all!

In order for us to bring this show to you, we need help from our trusty team of volunteers. We are still looking for clean up help after the show. Your shift will start as soon as the show is over (around 9:30) and will finish as soon as we are all cleaned up. Many hands make a lighter work load for all.
Volunteers get free entry to the show!

Please let me know if you have any questions, or are interested in volunteering. Or, if you want, feel free to visit Volunteer Methow to sign up. It would be greatly appreciated!

Tickets are on sale now if you are unable to volunteer. Door open at 6:00 to the public, show starts at 7:00pm. Information on our website www.methowarts.org

Thank you,
Patti Somerville
Methow Arts
email: coordinator.methowarts@gmail.com
office: 509.997.4004

Return to “Main Forum”     Back