Reach out if you need help with pet care!

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
EastChewuch

Reach out if you need help with pet care!

Post by EastChewuch » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:59 pm

Trusted Pet & House Sitter in Our Winter Wonderland

Hi neighbors!

Heading out for a winter break or business trip but not sure what the plan is for you furry friend? I'm here to help!

Experience Pet Care: I have experience caring for dogs, cats, birds, and even exotic pets. Your pet's routine and comfort are my top priority.
Winter Home Maintenance: I'm ready to handle snow removal and keep your home cozy and secure. No frozen pipes or snowed-in driveways on my watch!
Regular Updates: Expect messages and photos to keep you connected and assured that all is well back home.
Local References: Hear from our neighbors! I’ve helped many in our community and can share their experiences with you.

Reach out to discuss your needs and let's plan how I can help during your time away. Looking forward to being your go-to person for dog, cat and house sitting this winter!

Cheers,
Hannah Fitchett
(253) 987-6280

EastChewuch

Re: Reach out if you need help with pet care!

Post by EastChewuch » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:05 am

Hello all!
Unfortunately I’ll be out of town for the next few months and not available to petsit this summer. I will be back in the valley come September, so feel free to reach out with any questions about scheduling stays for the fall! Thanks all, have a great summer
- Hannah

JJ

Post by JJ » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:27 pm

hi Hannah, Jack would really like you to come stay with him this fall.
Lets stay in touch.

dustyboots2

Post by dustyboots2 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:07 am

Do you stay at the home?
Sam Owen

Return to “Main Forum”     Back