FREE male adult barn cat. SUPER sweet.

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
Mobarika

FREE male adult barn cat. SUPER sweet.

Post by Mobarika » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:26 pm

This is a male, I am guessing 2 or 3 years old, all grey tabby cat. I think he is fixed because his bags seem to be unpacked. He came with the house we bought last year. We already have 4 cats and our adult male does not like him and the grey cat hides under the chicken house from our cat. He is starving for human attention. He is in great healthy shape as I have been giving him lots of food and attention. But he cannot stay here. Please someone give him a good home. I named him Sam and he comes to that name when called. I can send pics if you text me. Located in Omak, but I can meet in the valley if need be.

Rebecca Knight 206-412-5464

Mobarika

Re: FREE male adult barn cat. SUPER sweet.

Post by Mobarika » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:35 am

This guy has become available again. We started falling in love with him and gave him one more chance, but our big male cat and him do not get along. So he is once again up for adoption.

Rebecca

Mobarika

Post by Mobarika » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:36 pm

If you so desire to adopt this wonderful cat, please do not contact me unless you are serious about getting him. He really is a great cat. I will give him one more week and then he will be off to the humane society.

Mobarika

Post by Mobarika » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:42 am

He is still available. Located in Omak.

Return to “Main Forum”     Back