To all the girls I've loved before (Willy not Julio)

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
Balderdash

To all the girls I've loved before (Willy not Julio)

Post by Balderdash » Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:24 pm

The Subject is a blatant attempt to get that song stuck in your head. (you're welcome)

Bryan is leaving Jacks. If you don't know what that means then there is probably nothing to see here.

I have been in the valley and at 3 Fingered Jacks for almost 13 years now. I have had alot of fun and probably more than my share of laughs. Met a ton of really great people and a couple that weren't so great. Its all part and parcel in the game of life. Am I right?
Anyway, its time to pull up stakes and move on down the road. New scenery and all that. I feel like I have made alot of great connections with people in the valley and would like an opportunity to say good bye to as many as I can.

My last shift at Jack's is this Saturday, July 27th, from 5-close and I promise closing time won't be a second before or after we close. If we have shared a moment or several over the years, please come on down and say goodbye. I definitely would like to see that one guy I shared a joke with and that girl that flirted with me (you know who you are) You don't even need to buy anything. I will also be giving away 30+ really stupid and gently (see: not gently, ok I won't lie, some of them don't even have sleeves. Thursday night volleyball anyone) worn t-shirts. 1 each to the first 30+ who ask. I'm keeping the best ones so no requests. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

Anywho, come on down if you can and if you can't, thank-you Methow Valley for a wonderful decade filled with memories I will cherish for the rest of my life. Also, If you aren't a frequenter of 3 Fingered Jacks but know someone who is please shoot them a text and tell them to check this out.

Love you,
Bryan (aka the guy with the shirts)

Balderdash

Re: To all the girls I've loved before (Willy not Julio)

Post by Balderdash » Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:40 am

Its tomorrow night so I am going to unashamedly bump this to the top. Sue me.

Balderdash

Post by Balderdash » Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:21 am

Tonight's the night. See ya there.

coacheslounge

Post by coacheslounge » Fri Aug 16, 2024 12:40 pm

As mentioned in your post, you possibly played volleyball together?

To any of you who may have played volleyball on Thursdays, we are having a volleyball tournament on Saturday August 24th.

Doubles - $55/each
4s - $40/each
6s - $25/each

Pick your level and sign up with this app...

https://givebutter.com/TF3LBL

Return to “Main Forum”     Back