Experienced Pet Sitter/House Sitter

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
taelska

Experienced Pet Sitter/House Sitter

Post by taelska » Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:45 am

Hello! I am a recent college graduate who will be moving back home to the valley full time in October but additionally will be available in the valley for house sitting as soon as 7/30/24 through 8/20/24. I have been pet and house sitting for the last two years and can happily provide letters of recommendation from clients. I am experienced with caring for horses, dogs, cats, rodents, lizards and more. My services range from checking in briefly once or twice a day to living in house for over a month+ and caring for all plants, animals and chores. I am experienced at handling emergency situations (veterinary/burst pipes/etc) and am comfortable administering first aid in the case of emergency. I have spent significant time working on ranches and at riding stables and have significant professional training in the care and keeping of horses particularly. I am happy to interview and meet owners and animals before any dates are booked. My prices depend on distance from my home, the number of animals, kinds of animal as well as complexity of routine expectations. My prices generally range from $40-$90 a night based on these factors. Please email taelska@gmail.com or text 509-899-0966 if interested!

Return to “Main Forum”     Back