For Sale: Two E11even M1X11 Mountain Bikes

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
Ditto

For Sale: Two E11even M1X11 Mountain Bikes

Post by Ditto » Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:33 pm

I have two brand new, freshly assembled mountain bikes for sale. Retail is $900, I have them listed on facebook for $800 each or $1500 for the pair.

Bought at auction in new, unopened boxes as part of a deal to get an e-bike at discount for my wife. Short-lived bike company known for making exceedingly high quality bikes.

Venmo, cashiers check, or cash preferred. Thanks!

You can text me for photos or more info.

Two O 6 Six 5 zero four one 1 5
Jim Ditto

​"We are called to assist the earth, to heal her wounds, and in the process, heal our own." ~ Wangari Maathai

Ditto

Re: For Sale: Two E11even M1X11 Mountain Bikes

Post by Ditto » Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:16 am

There is a great writ up on the bikes if you look it up on cyclingindependent dot com.

"Every now and then you come across a product that is so affordable, so vacuum-packed with value that it can seem too good to be true. Most things that seem too good to be true are just that. But every now and then said product is not too good to be true; it’s the product of a smarter-than-average bear.

Or bicycle product manager, as is the case with the e11even M1x11 mountain bike. Rarely in my time in the bike industry have I run across a product that more surprised me for what it can accomplish, given its price. "
Jim Ditto

​"We are called to assist the earth, to heal her wounds, and in the process, heal our own." ~ Wangari Maathai

Return to “Main Forum”     Back