FOUND BEAUTIFUL GERMAN SHEPHERD

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
snowbee

FOUND BEAUTIFUL GERMAN SHEPHERD

Post by snowbee » Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:29 am

Neutered male was found on HWY 20 near mile marker 183 on 7/6/2024.He was very frightened and it took awhile to coax him in to the house. He is very well mannered.You can contact me at 509-557-5545

ksk

Re: FOUND BEAUTIFUL GERMAN SHEPHERD

Post by ksk » Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:26 pm

Called you about the shepherd and would like you to post the outcome. Wonderful folfs in the valley! Thanks
Kenny Carwile

snowbee

Re: FOUND BEAUTIFUL GERMAN SHEPHERD

Post by snowbee » Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:13 am

The beautiful black shepherd was given back to his owner this morning!It turns out that Otis the dog jumped out of the back of the truck to chase a deer on Friday.He showed up at my place Saturday morning ten miles from where he jumped out.I was called by a local that Pardners had info on the owner.I finely was able to reach the owner and he said that he would come and pick up the dog when he could find some gas money.I am thinking Oh great! Well it turns out this guy came and camped out on the road across from my house,lit a bonfire and someone called the police. This morning my neighbor called me and told me that the owner was parked across from my house and he was pretty creepy so he came over and stayed with me until the guy left.Otis the beautiful dog was given back and was put in the back of his owners pickup and as he drove away there was no tailgate.

Return to “Main Forum”     Back