housing swap for 2 weeks this summer

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.
bobeobi

housing swap for 2 weeks this summer

Post by bobeobi » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:59 am

Long shot but thought I'd try... know of anyone living in NYC or DC area and wanting to spend a week or two in the valley?

My family and I are looking to travel to the East Coast for a couple of weeks this summer, preferably in the second half of June, to see a few old friends. Staying with these friends is not an option due to lack of space. Ideally we'd spend a week in NYC and a week in DC.

We are two adults, a 2.5 year old, and a small dog (I know, the dog can be a challenge as so many city apartments do not allow pets but she needs to come with us and is a good house guest). We cannot afford hotels or Airbnbs in NYC/DC. Even accommodations in the suburbs, especially in NYC, are unaffordable for the duration of time that we would like to spend there. So, I'm looking for creative solutions such as a house swap. We could pay some but definitely not market rate rent/hotel price for those areas.

We live in a fantastic spot a few miles up Twisp River. I can share more details with serious inquirers. Thank you for reading!

bobeobi at yahoo dot com
917-977 oh five five two
Irina Vodonos

emele

Re: housing swap for 2 weeks this summer

Post by emele » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:15 pm

I would try looking and or putting an ad in the Caretakers Gazette - find on lline . Good publication and lots of opportunities.
Emele

Return to “Main Forum”     Back